Monday, February 7, 2011

Life on the Upper West Side

Hey there everyone! So I've been super busy lately and I sincerely apologize for my lack of updates.  

I recently accepted a full-time babysitting job for two weeks and I've been loving every second of it. The family couldn't be nicer and I'm just so blessed that they have invited me into their lives. Their daughter Grayson is 5 months old and she may be the sweetest baby I have ever been around. 

I began working with them last Thursday and I already feel like I'm part of the family. I've really become attached to Grayson and I'm going to be so sad when they leave for California on the 14th. It's amazing how differently people live here and I've definitely gotten a taste of life on Central Park West.  The building is gorgeous, the apartment is so homey and everyone I've met there (including Kelsey Grammer) has been beyond nice.

Sometimes you just never know who you might meet and I'm so truly happy to have met this amazing family.  


I have a big announcement planned for my next post which is my 100th blog!!!!! Wahoo!!! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment