Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Isn't Spring Break supposed to be relaxing?

Yes is the answer to that question. 

Did I have a relaxing SB? Well that depends. On the outside it looked as though I did.  But I would like to ask my brain a question.

Me: WHY MUST YOU THINK ABOUT SCHOOL/GETTING A JOB AT ALL TIMES??
My Brain: Well Amanda, because you graduate in 5 months and you don't want to live in your parents basement.
Me: BUT WHY DURING SB??
My Brain: Because no matter what you do you can't run away from the thought of not getting a job or finishing your school work.


Yes, this is the conversation that went on in my head the entire break.  I of course did have a fun time being able to sleep in and eat amazing food.  But it's sad when I dream about holding my Mac again and praying that the Bookstore doesn't harm it while they fix it.

Some may say it's pathetic, lame or unhealthy. 

I call it determination, passion and dedication.  

So all of you employers out there--Hire Me!! I will not be a disappointment. #GetAmandaToNYC!

Goodnight all! Sweet dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment