Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another side of me

You all know that I am a public relations major--which means that I am always writing press releases, features, biographies, fact sheets and blogs--but most of you do not know that I am also a closet novelist. 

I began writing stories in middle school but it wasn't until 2008 that I had the guts to start writing my first novel.  Within 9 months I had a completed 100,000+ word novel and it blew my mind.  Writing is a hobby of mine that I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring and I thought I would share it with you all.

Here you will find the first 5 chapters of my novel "Just a Little Keepsake".  I created this on Issuu.com and made the cover page on Adobe Photoshop. 

p.s. I'm still working on it and editing it so this is definitely not a final version.

No comments:

Post a Comment